High Frequency Lab/Rules/Work-Benches, Drawers and Cabinets
Work-Benches, Drawers and Cabinets
- Workspace and storage space can be allocated to users by the Laboratory Manager.
- You may leave your experimental set-ups on your assigned work-bench.
- All work space needs to be kept neat.
- After completion of your experiments you must clean up your work area, clear the bench and the floor of solder, wires, paper and general debris.
- You must properly store all equipment and materials and lock drawers and cabinets at the end of your laboratory period or when no longer in use.
- Remove equipment you brought into the Labs and return it where you got it from.
- In fairness to others, you are not allowed to remove equipment connected to set-ups or remove components and tools from other’s work-benches.
Navigation |..HF Lab Main Page..|..News..|..Rules..|..Equipment..|..Services|