High Frequency Lab/Rules/Before Leaving the Laboratories
Before Leaving the Laboratories
- Make sure that all the equipment you used has been turned off and returned to its original location.
- If you are the last person using the laboratories you must switch off the lights and the air conditioning.
- The computers should be left on, but don’t forget to log off.
- The network analysers are allowed to be left running if they will be used by someone else at a later stage but their display intensity has to be turned down to protect the screen from burning!
- Similarly, the HP8671B signal source may be placed into ‘stand-by’ mode. These instruments have long (hours) warm-up periods. If in doubt, please switch off.
- Put all accessories back in their original locations. Cables belong on the cable shelf; smaller equipment on the shelves as marked.
Navigation |..HF Lab Main Page..|..News..|..Rules..|..Equipment..|..Services|