High Frequency Lab/Equipment/Power Supply N5768A
- Easy Front-Panel Operation: You can quickly and easily operate the power supply with its rotary knobs and buttons. Using the front-panel controls, you can make coarse or fine adjustments of output voltage and current, protection settings, and set power-on states (last setting memory or factory default setting). The output voltage and current are displayed simultaneously, and LED indicators show power supply status and operating modes. You can lock the front panel controls to protect against accidental power-supply parameter changes.
- Extensive Device Protection: To safeguard your device from damage, the N5700 Series power supplies provide overtemperature, over-current and over-voltage protection (OVP) to shut down the power supply output when a fault condition occurs. They also offer an under-voltage limit (UVL) that prevents adjustment of the output voltage below a certain limit. The combination of UVL and OVP capabilities lets you create a protection window for sensitive load circuitry.
- Simplify System Connections: The N5700 Series power supplies comes standard with GPIB, Ethernet/LAN, and USB 2.0 interfaces giving you the flexibility to use your I/O interface of choice today and in the future. The N5700 is fully compliant with the LXI Class C specification.
- Remote Access and Control: The built-in Web server provides remote access and control of the instrument via a standard browser such as Microsoft® Internet Explorer. Using the Web browser, you can set up, monitor and operate the N5700 remotely.
- Easy System Integration and Configuration: To simplify system development, the N5700 comes standard with IVI-COM drivers. The N5700 supports the easy-to-use SCPI (Standard Commands for Programmable Instruments).
- Command Compatibility: The N5700 includes a compatibility command set for the Xantrex XFR series power supplies, the Sorensen DLM series power supplies, and the Agilent 603x series power supplies. This simplifies system integration when converting to the N5700. For a comparison of these products, see application notes.
- Flexible configuration: Connect Multiple Units in Parallel and Series Should you need greater output power, the N5700 series power supplies give you the flexibility to connect in parallel up to four similarly rated units for greater output current and connect two similarly rated units in series for greater output voltage (see output terminal isolation information).
- Analog Programming and Monitoring: The output voltage and current can be programmed from zero to full scale by either an analog voltage 0 to 5 V or 0 to 10 V or by resistances of 0 to 5 kΩ or 0 to 10 kΩ.
- Rack Mounting: The rack mount ears and handles are provided standard with every unit. In addition the N5740A rack mount slide kit makes it easy to integrate an N5700 into a test rack by providing all the necessary hardware to rack mount an N5700 series power supply in only 1 U of rack space.
- 1500 W output power
- Up to 600 V and up to 180 A
- Small high density 1 U package
- Built-in voltage and current measurement
- Full protection from over-voltage and over-current
- LAN, USB, and GPIB interfaces standard
Literature and Documentation
Navigation |..HF Lab Main Page..|..News..|..Rules..|..Equipment..|..Services|